- 9-part Profi kit in VAROBOXX
- systems of cars and vans For in-depth treatment of soot and carbon residues in the diesel particle filter
- The cleaner reacts with combustion residues containing carbon and dissolves them
- Following completion of the cleaning process, regeneration can be initiated
- Non-combustible, metal-free
- Observe the contents of the technical data sheet prior to use
- DPFs mounted directly on the turbocharger must be dismantled for cleaning purposes
- For DPFs integrated in the exhaust line, these rules apply: Engine off, exhaust system must be cold
- Create access to DPF (temperature sensor or pressure sensor line)
- For safety reasons, check to ensure DPF is not mechanically damaged or completely blocked! Fire hazard!
- Using appropriate probe and pressure cup gun (6110 1110), spray the cleaner at regular intervals towards the particle filter and leave it for a short while to act
- Initiate flushing process with DPF flushing agent R583
- After completion of the flushing process, dry the DPF with compressed air
- Vaporises without residue
- Initiate regeneration of the DPF (static / dynamic)
- Note: Wear protective gloves, safety goggles and PPE!